Friday, April 8, 2011

Missing

Dearest Mitzi -

Why have you abandoned me? So many memories... shopping together, walks along Bloor street - it's almost spring, and we were going to see the cherry blossoms in High Park together, remember?

And yet, here I am, all alone at the Green Beanery.

Why, Mitzi? Why?

Forever yours,
Your purse.

Dearest Purse,

It's not you, it's me. I just needed less baggage in my life. But the prospect of cherry blossoms and long walks together compels me to race back to you, I will see you soon my dear. Wait for me at the counter at the Green Bean. I shall pick you up later this evening.

Missing you,

Mitzi

P.S. Thanks to the kind barista for being such a gentleman.


When I showed up at the Green Beanery I was delighted to discover that I knew my purse's Ghost Writer from Toronto School of Circus Arts. Thanks Mark!


Print Page

No comments: