Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIP for charity

What to do with this gorgeous mess?







Fabrics, blocks, pinned on mismatched borders all moldering away in a bag in a cupboard for years.






It's time to get this baby finished and on some lucky baby's bed.

1. Unpin it, press it, throw all the pieces up on the design wall and decide what to do.

2. Get'er done.

Or - make notes about what I've done so far, put it all in a bag and return it to my LQG charity quilting group.

Done!

I hope I'll be able to post a picture one day of the fabulous job some industrious and creative quilter has done in getting this quilt finished and given away. As I've said before:

It's more important to be finished than fabulous.

1 comment:

Carolyn Dube said...

That will be one happy mom to have this quilt on her baby's bed!