Friday, December 19, 2008

Follow this blog!

Oooo, I receive such kind emails complimenting me on my blog. Now why won't these friendly folk leave comments or decide to follow my little blog? I may have to go the prize route. Okay, that's it! I'm announcing a prize!

The first 'follower' will receive a special gift from me - a customized 18 inch quilt!

Okay, let's ramp things up a bit!

The first five followers will receive a quilt and the second five a fibre art thank you postcard.

Prize rules:

1. Join this blog as a follower and comment on posts.
2. Blog about Third Girl from the Right if you have a blog.
3. Consider donating your quilt to your local NICU or other worthy recipient, or making a donation to a charity of your choice.

And even if you feel that you're just not a follower, please leave me a comment to let me know you've been through and if anything has struck your fancy along the way.

By the way, today is a perfect day to start on all these little quilts. The whole family is home in our slippers and pajamas and the snow is flying!!

Just let me know what colours and design you want. You can check out my preemie flickr photo stream for some ideas.

XO M

3 comments:

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

I'm First!! Wahoo!! Enjoy your snow!

Robin said...

I'm not much of a "follower" (I keep up on things using Bloglines), but I wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying your blog. It's also great seeing all of the wonderful preemie quilts you make. Positively inspiring! :)

Heather said...

I'm following, I'm following!

I will totally donate the quilt to our local hospital's NICU, which is where our daughter started out her life. :)

Cheers and happy New Year!