Monday, December 29, 2008

Jenny's Pink Quilt

My first 'follower', Jenny of the terrific blog Jenny and the Princess Peonies requested that I use pink for her prize quilt. I just happened to have a little orphan block that was just waiting for inspiration. I had so much fun stitching this up this afternoon. I'm in love with those pink polka dots I found in my stash, and I can't wait to find another project to use them in. I've been mulling over the idea of doing something in a really fresh white, icicle blue and cherry pink colour combination. Yum.

Enjoy your quiltlet Jenny, and thanks for joining!

For information on the contest check out this post Follow This Blog.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Visting from SITs! Beautiful quilt, that is one talent I would love to have! Happy New Year!

tincanlily said...

It is a beautiful quilt. I love polka dots, too. They are timeless. Happy New Year!
denise

Attic Clutter said...

HI New blogger friend Mitzi-
cute name..
love the quilt..
so glad you came by (:)
hugs, Patty